Tuesday 6 October 2009

Bad Breath - One of the Main Turn Off for Women


Everyone has their preferences when it comes to the opposite sex. I prefer dark hair, light eyes, and a man who stays in-shape. I focus on my figure and expect the same from men. However, don’t misunderstand me when I say preferences. I prefer certain characteristics, as do all women, but there are some things that are major turn-offs for most females.

Men, pay attention! What I’m about to say may apply to you. I suggest asking a close female friend before checking yourself off as a “catch.”

Too much confidence - Females can recognize and appreciate a confident male, but there’s a fine line between confident and cocky. We understand that you have an ego that needs to be boosted, but if you want to get to second base or beyond, chill out on the arrogance.

Dominating conversation - This is typical of conceited men hiding insecurities in arrogance. Surprise, surprise. Ask her questions and give her a chance to speak. I guarantee if you are interested in what she has to say, you will get your chance to shine.

Trying way too hard - Women are like hawks that can immediately spot insecure men. Don’t ask her “what’s wrong,” “what’s the matter,” or “why are you upset” 24 times per day; this is a dead give-away. Women like secure men. If there is something legitimately wrong, she’ll let you know.

Looking like a slob - This is inexcusable. There’s only one beautiful man that can get away with looking unkempt and I know Johnny Depp is not knocking down my door. It doesn’t take much to ditch the stained tees from college, cargo-shorts and, God-forbid, Jorts (jean/denim shorts). Spend a little extra money on clothes this month and more time on your hair and you’ll be surprised at the results.

Bad Breath (Halitosis)– Along with body odor, this is my ultimate turn-off. Come on men! I know you can taste that stale, morning breath that is crying out for mouthwash. Some claim you cannot smell your own B.O., but I know for a fact that is false. This is the turn-off that can be fixed the easiest. The solution is called a shower and toothpaste. Use it.

I would consider these the five major turn-offs for women, but every woman has her personal opinion. My best advice would be to ask your closest girl-friend if you have any of these problems, just to be sure. Keep checking for the top 5 turn-offs


Discover how I cured my nasty Bad Breath here.

Source The Daily Loaf

Copyright 2009

No comments: