Monday 17 August 2009

Perry - I Hate Men With Bad Breath (Halitosis)



Katy Perry has said that she gets turned off by men who have poor oral hygiene.

The 'Hot N Cold' singer, who is in a relationship with Gym Class Heroes rapper Travis McCoy, said that she would never date a man with bad breath, even if he was good-looking.

She wrote on her Twitter page: "I mean, ladies, how many times did u think that guy was hot but just couldn't deal w/ his breath? Sense of smell is most important! Agree?"

Perry continued: "Some1 next to me has a bad case of halitosis and won't stop talking. I can't breathe. R u the type of friend that wouldn't tell ur friend if they had something stuck in their teeth? What bout bad breath? Wouldn't u wanna know?"

The 24-year-old recently revealed that her music idol is No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani.

Discover how I cured my nasty Bad Breath here.

Source Digital Spy

Copyright 2009

No comments: